Ten Ways to Start Your Day Right!0
Graphic credit: http://goo.gl/7sd6lo
Having a positive start to your day can make all the difference! When you wake up feeling positive (or take the steps to get there) it can influence the rest of your day and beyond!
We often treat morning like it’s the starting gate in a championship race. What would happen if you slowed down and took a minute (or even 10) to begin your day more mindfully? Here are some easy ideas.
Let’s look at some positive steps you can take now to wake up and revitalize your mind, body, & spirit!
First, wake up your mind, heart, and spirit by thinking positively:
Today is going to be a great day!
I can’t wait to see what unfolds!
I will bring my best to the table today!
Then, if you feel like it, try some gently yoga poses to wake up your spine and nervous system.
Click here to learn more about which poses can help you to wake up in the a.m.!
Next, here are some more tips brought to you by New Hope Network and Delicious Living to help you slow down in the a.m. to power up the rest of your day!
- Start with a herbal tea or a glass of water and maybe some organic lemon. 🙂
- Remember reasons why you are grateful – this works at nighttime too!
- Don’t forget to eat breakfast to get your body and metabolism going!
- If you don’t do yoga or meditation some days, at least wiggle and stretch!
- Find some positive inspiration: a quote, a morning show, a book or podcast, some music, etc.
- Always seek the sun – it can truly help lift your mood and Vitamin D levels…
You can read more here: http://goo.gl/7sd6lo
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”
~ Lao Tzu